Monday, March 30, 2009

Perfect Wedding at Royal Crest Room

The grass was green, the sky was blue, and the puffy white clouds all came together, making the perfect back drop for photos! Sandra and Abraham said I do as the sunset at the Royal Crest Room in St. Cloud.

Our Bride's feedback:

If you are getting married and need a photographer, stop looking. Mandy and Krystal will shock you with there creative ideas. I lucked out to find them before my wedding. I was referred to them by my reception venue. They are by far the best in Florida and the most reasonably priced. I would highly recommend them to anyone. My wedding was at the Royal Crest Room and around sunset time which can be a nightmare for pictures but they delivered some awesome pictures. My wedding day went by so quick i never got a chance to appreciate the little details that i worked so hard for. Krystal and Mandy captured those details for me to cherish for years to come without me asking. My husband is very camera shy but they made him feel comfortable and brought out the best in me and him. You dont feel ackward posing or smiling, they bring out your natural beauty. You will not regret choosing Mandy and Krystal. They are trully talented. Thank you ladies so much for making my day exceptionaly special. :)
-Sandra
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments: